- Umm, blog more, perhaps?
- Political rants belong on facebook. Yes, I tend to be better informed than most people I know, but the knowledge is derivative and gleaned from reading other blogs. Now unless I have some rare, personal insight, is there any point in venting on a blog, as opposed to just putting it on facebook so your friends can cluck along with you?
- Blogs are meant for sharing, if you don’t tell anyone about your blog, there is no point
- Science is supposed to be communicated. It behoves all scientists to try their utmost to speak and write in an easy to understand manner and assume no inside information or prior knowledge when speaking to the general public
- Did I say, blog more already?
- Media, pictures, more colour!
- Explore ways of capturing insights when away from a computer, as in, talking in the car into a recorder (yes, looks silly, but I’ve lost that battle a while back!)
We will see how that goes, anyway, Happy New Year!!